June 8 - 9, 2019
CoreAlign 1: Foundations, is the heart of the CoreAlign training program. The course includes the theoretical basis of the CoreAlign method along with essential exercises designed to show you the full potential of the CoreAlign method. The new CoreAlign manuals and course curriculum is the best to date and organized with the movement principles from Pilates built into the program. There are about 40 new exercises and the names of the exercises have been streamlined to better match relevant movements in all exercise or movement environments. Also, all body positions are incorporated in CoreAlign 1 Foundations, unlike the original course which mostly was standing facing the ladder.
The course includes:
- 60+ Foundation exercises designed to build functional movement skills applicable to daily life and athletic pursuits.
- Exercise in supine, all fours, plank and standing positions.
- Specific exercise Tracks to focus on Trunk Integration, Upper Body Strength and Balance, Lower Body Strength and Power, Gait and Dynamic Flexibility.
- Progressions and regressions to address clients at different levels of ability.
- Specific modifications and precautions for working with clients with injuries and special populations.
- CoreAlign unit set up and safety.
- The Balanced Body Movement Principles to make your training more efficient, effective and safe.