Balanced Body Pilates Apparatus teacher training completes the full Pilates instructor program. Included is the complete repertoire on the Wall Unit (Trapeze Table/Cadillac/Tower), the Pilates Chair, the Barrels and small equipment. Completing the additional apparatus training gives you a great variety of tools to use when working with clients and qualifies you to take the national Pilates certification exam.
- Exercise instruction in the complete Pilates Trapeze Table/Cadillac/Tower, Pilates Chair and Barrels and Small equipment is included:
- A comprehensive manual for each piece of equipment consistent with current national standards
- Cuing, coaching, safety and teaching tips for clients at different levels of ability
- Program sequences for classes and personal training sessions
- Equipment safety and set up
Apparatus 3 completes the comprehensive Pilates teacher training program with intermediate, advanced and super advanced exercises on the Trapeze Table, Chair and Barrels. The Balanced Body movement principle programming system is applied to the apparatus to create clear guidelines for class design.
June 18 - 19, 2021
Days and Times
- Friday: 1pm - 8pm
- Saturday: 11am - 6:30pm
- Apparatus 2 completed