Your Health and Safety is our Top Priority!
We are carefully following directives set forth by Santa Clara County, CDC and the State. Our top priority is to ensure that our studio is a welcoming, safe and healthy environment! Thank you for your patience, support, and participation:
- Vaccination Requirement: Being fully vaccinated and boosted against COVID 19 and its variants is strongly encouraged, though no longer required for in-studio sessions.
- Mask Requirement: Mask wearing is optional, though strongly recommended. If you would like for your instructor to wear a mask during your Private session, please ask them and they will gladly accommodate you.
- Covid Testing: if you have been traveling or gathering with people outside of your normal bubble, or if you have been exposed to someone who has tested positive for Covid, please get a Covid test before coming back to the studio. If you are unsure, please opt for a virtual session so we can help support your continued practice in a safe and effective way. If you test positive for Covid, you may return to in-person sessions after 10 days if no longer experiencing symptoms.
- If you have Fever, Cough or Sneezing: If you have a fever of 100.4 or above, a sore throat, cough, chills, loss of taste or smell, or any other symptoms of being ill, or suspect that you have been exposed to someone who is ill, please stay home and either conduct your session virtually or reschedule your appointment. If you are experiencing allergies or sneezing, please stay home and conduct your session virtually so that everyone can feel comfortable in the studio.
- Please Sanitize your Hands: Upon entering the studio, please use hand sanitizer.
- Grip Socks: Remember to wear grip socks for your appointment.
- Air filtration / UV-GI Purification: In addition to having the highest MERV 13 filters available for commercial space, we have invested in ZappAire, a powerful state-of-the-art UV air purification system which kills 99.9% of pathogens and viruses before air is circulated through the HVAC system.
- Equipment Cleaning / Disinfecting: In between each session, all equipment and props used are cleaned and disinfected. We have moved to 50 minute in-studio sessions to allow for cleaning and a fluid transition of clients in and out of the studio.
- Professional cleaning and sanitizing: The studio and all high-touch areas are cleaned and sanitized regularly.
- Transition times / 50 minute Sessions: To reduce the amount of contact between clients, and to allow cleaning of equipment between appointments, we’ve updated our sessions to 50 minutes. Please help us in this effort by minimizing your presence in the studio as much as possible.
Online Payment and Scheduling
All scheduling and payments will continue to be managed through Center of Balance’s Mindbody Online system, which is secure and HIPAA compliant. Note: Our online system accepts HSA and MSA payments!
- Create an account with us: If you haven’t already, please create an online account with us through MindBody Online. You can monitor your schedule, make payments, and cancel appointments online. Click here: https://clients.mindbodyonline.com/classic/ws?studioid=20&stype=-2&subTab=info
- To Schedule: For scheduling and any questions you may have, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org