Your Health and Safety is our Top Priority!
What to expect from Center of Balance
With our studio reopening, things will look and feel a bit different than pre-pandemic. Our top priority is to ensure that our studio is a welcoming, safe and healthy environment!
- Staff Health and Masks: All staff of Center of Balance are required to wear masks and take their temperature before coming to work. They will stay home / opt to teach virtually if they feel their health is compromised in any way.
- Physical Distancing: We have set up the studio to ensure ample distancing requirements and capacity limits, with Pilates equipment stations spaced 10 - 20 feet apart.
- Air filtration / UV-GI Purification: In addition to having the highest MERV 13 filters available for commercial space, we have invested in ZappAire, a powerful state-of-the-art UV air purification system which kills 99.9% of pathogens and viruses before air is circulated through the HVAC system.
- Equipment Cleaning / Disinfecting: In between every session, we will clean and disinfect all equipment and props used. We have also replaced all cloth straps and handles with easy-to-clean vinyl straps. We will be moving to 50 minute in-studio sessions to allow for cleaning and a fluid transition of clients in and out of the studio.
- Hand sanitizers / soap dispensers: We’ve installed touchless foaming soap dispensers in the bathrooms. We also have plenty of hand sanitizers located throughout the studio to encourage frequent hand sanitizing.
- Professional cleaning and sanitizing: The studio and all high-touch areas will be cleaned and sanitized regularly.
What we Ask of You
We are following directives by Santa Clara County and the CDC. The restrictions and guidelines we are implementing are a reflection of our commitment to the health and well-being of you, our staff and our community. Thank you for your patience, support, and participation:
- Liability Waiver: Please sign an updated liability waiver before returning to the studio. Log into your Center of Balance online account, or create one if you haven’t already. It’s fast and easy! Click here: https://clients.mindbodyonline.com/classic/ws?studioid=20&stype=-2&subTab=info
- If you have Fever, Cough or Sneezing: If you have a fever of 100.4 or above, a sore throat, cough, chills, loss of taste or smell, or any other symptoms of being ill, or suspect that you have been exposed to someone who is ill, please stay home and either conduct your session virtually or reschedule your appointment. If you are experiencing allergies or sneezing, please stay home and conduct your session virtually so that everyone can feel comfortable in the studio.
- Travel Internationally or to Covid Hot Spot: If you have travelled internationally or to a COVID hot spot, please join us virtually for your sessions for a period of 14 days following your return.
- Health Screening questions - QR Code: We have a QR Code posted on our front door. Before entering the studio for your session, please reply to a short list of health screening questions using our QR Code. You will need your smartphone to do this, it’s fast and easy, and directions will be written next to the code. Alternatively, you can scan the code here and show it before entering the studio.
- Wait to be let into the studio: Please wait outside or in your car until it’s time for your session. The lobby / waiting area is closed at this time to minimize contact. Only clients with scheduled appointments are allowed into the studio at this time.
- Temperature Check: Before entering the studio, your temperature will be taken. If you have a fever of 100.4 degrees or more, you will not be allowed to enter the studio for your session.
- Sanitize your Hands: Upon entering the studio, please use hand sanitizer.
- Masks Required: Masks must be worn by everyone at all times while inside Center of Balance, unless there is a medical or disability-related reason why you cannot. Please wear your own clean mask to the studio that has at least 2 layers of material.
- Physical Distancing: Please practice 6 feet physical distancing in all common areas.
- Come Dressed for your Session: Our changing rooms are closed at this time, so please arrive dressed and ready for your session.
- Grip Socks: Remember to wear grip socks for your appointment.
- Transition times / 50 minute Sessions: To reduce the amount of contact between clients, and to allow us to sanitize the equipment between appointments, we’ve updated our sessions to 50 minutes.
Online Payment and Scheduling
All scheduling and payments will continue to be managed through Center of Balance’s Mindbody Online system, which is secure and HIPPA compliant. Note: Our online system accepts HSA and MSA payments!
- Create an account with us: If you haven’t already, please create an online account with us through MindBody Online. You can monitor your schedule, make payments, and cancel appointments online. Click here: https://clients.mindbodyonline.com/classic/ws?studioid=20&stype=-2&subTab=info