Your Health and Safety is our Top Priority!
With our studio reopening, things will look and feel a bit different than pre-pandemic. We are carefully following directives set forth by Santa Clara County, CDC and the State. Our top priority is to ensure that our studio is a welcoming, safe and healthy environment! Thank you for your patience, support, and participation:
- Mask Requirement: For both clients and staff, you're no longer required to wear a mask at the studio if you are fully vaccinated (2 weeks post final dose). Of course, you are encouraged to wear a mask if you feel more comfortable to do so. Also, if you would like for your instructor to wear a mask during your Private session, please ask them and they will gladly accommodate you.
- Vaccination Waiver: If you would like the option to not wear a mask, then you must sign a vaccination waiver prior to your session to attest that you are fully vaccinated
- If you have Fever, Cough or Sneezing: If you have a fever of 100.4 or above, a sore throat, cough, chills, loss of taste or smell, or any other symptoms of being ill, or suspect that you have been exposed to someone who is ill, please stay home and either conduct your session virtually or reschedule your appointment. If you are experiencing allergies or sneezing, please stay home and conduct your session virtually so that everyone can feel comfortable in the studi
- Please Sanitize your Hands: Upon entering the studio, please use hand sanitizer.
- Grip Socks: Remember to wear grip socks for your appointment.
- Air filtration / UV-GI Purification: In addition to having the highest MERV 13 filters available for commercial space, we have invested in ZappAire, a powerful state-of-the-art UV air purification system which kills 99.9% of pathogens and viruses before air is circulated through the HVAC system.
- Equipment Cleaning / Disinfecting: In between every session, we will clean and disinfect all equipment and props used. We have moved to 50 minute in-studio sessions to allow for cleaning and a fluid transition of clients in and out of the studio.
- Professional cleaning and sanitizing: The studio and all high-touch areas will be cleaned and sanitized regularly.
- Transition times / 50 minute Sessions: To reduce the amount of contact between clients, and to allow us to sanitize the equipment between appointments, we’ve updated our sessions to 50 minutes.
Online Payment and Scheduling
All scheduling and payments will continue to be managed through Center of Balance’s Mindbody Online system, which is secure and HIPPA compliant. Note: Our online system accepts HSA and MSA payments!
- Create an account with us: If you haven’t already, please create an online account with us through MindBody Online. You can monitor your schedule, make payments, and cancel appointments online. Click here: https://clients.mindbodyonline.com/classic/ws?studioid=20&stype=-2&subTab=info