MAT 3: Enhanced Pilates Mat and Props - Hybrid (In Studio or Virtual)
November 17, 19 & December 1, 3, 2021
Days and Times (California Time)
- Wednesday 11/17: 3:30 - 7:30pm
- Friday 11/19: 9am - 1pm
- Wednesday 12/1: 3:30 - 7:30pm
- Friday 12/3: 9am - 1pm
New Update as of July 2021! Tom will be teaching the Wednesday sessions at our Mountain View studio - You can join him in person or virtually!
Enhanced Pilates Mat completes the mat training by adding rings, rollers, bands and balls to the traditional Mat exercises. In addition, Enhanced Mat includes functional exercises for the upper and lower body expanding the Mat work beyond the core to develop whole body strength and flexibility. The Balanced Body programming system is introduced to make class design easy, effective and fun. Adding props to a mat class makes them more dynamic, creative and accessible and clients love toys!
Enhanced Pilates Mat and Props Instructor Training course includes:
• Detailed manual and instructor training video to support your learning process.
• The Balanced Body Movement Principles to enhance your teaching skills.
• Balanced Body programming system to help you create classes quickly and easily. Photos of each exercise sequence to aid in class design.
• Progressions, regressions and modifications to make Pilates Mat useful for everyone.
Enhanced Pilates Mat and Props expands the concept of Pilates mat to reach a wider audience and create new fitness opportunities for you and your clients.
Tom McCook, Fay Grove, Portia Page
$550 / Module plus materials