In-studio, virtual, or both... You have options!
Schedule a Private session!
After 14 months of closure, Center of Balance reopened in May 2021 as a hybrid studio!
We now offer both in-studio and virtual Private and Physical Therapy sessions, and Pilates Equipment and Bodhi / CoreAlign groups. Mat classes continue to be virtual for now. Our goal is for both staff and clients to feel safe and supported in coming back to the studio, or staying virtual, or a combination of both!
The world has changed and we're here to support you!
We've set up the studio to be as flexible as possible. After 14 months of teaching virtually, we know how effective this approach is!
We have mobile large screen TVs with Zoom capability so instructors can shift seamlessly between teaching in-studio and virtually. With equipment groups, you'll have the opportunity to join in-studio or virtually!
Your Health and Safety is our Top Priority!
Most importantly, we want to ensure that the studio is a safe and healthy environment. Here are some of the efforts that we have made:
• Safety Guidelines: We continue to follow all directives by the County and CDC, including physical distancing and mask-wearing guidelines.
• Air filtration / UV-C Purification: We have the highest MERV 13 filters available for commercial space. We have also invested in a powerful UV-C air purification system which kills pathogens and viruses before air is circulated through the HVAC system.
• Equipment Cleaning / Disinfecting: In between every session, all equipment is cleaned and disinfected. We have moved to 50 minute sessions to allow for cleaning and a fluid transition of clients in and out of the studio.
• Hand sanitizers / soap dispensers: We’ve installed touchless foaming soap dispensers in the bathrooms - they work great! We also have plenty of hand sanitizers located throughout the studio.
These are just some of the efforts we’ve made to prepare the studio for you! We'll continue to update you on how things progress, and please reach out any time with questions!
Thank you for being part of our Center of Balance community – we’re looking forward to staying connected with you in all ways possible as we move beyond this pandemic!
- Karen, Tom and the Center of Balance team