In-studio, virtual, or both... You have options!
Schedule a Private session!
We’re excited to announce Center of Balance’s re-opening the week of May 10 as a hybrid studio!
We will begin offering in-studio Privates and Physical Therapy sessions. We’re shooting for June to get rolling with our equipment groups. Mat classes will stay virtual for now. Our goal is for both staff and clients to feel safe and supported in coming back to the studio, or staying virtual, or a combination of both.
The world has changed and we're here to support you!
We're setting up the studio to be as flexible as possible. After 13 months of teaching virtually, we know how effective this approach is! Now we can get back into the studio to also offer in-person sessions!
We will have mobile large screen TVs with Zoom capability so instructors can shift seamlessly between teaching in-studio and virtually. With equipment groups, you'll have the opportunity to join in-studio or virtually!
Your Health and Safety is our Top Priority!
Most importantly, we want to ensure that the studio is a safe and healthy environment. Here are some of the efforts that we are making:
• Safety Guidelines: We will be following all directives by the County and CDC, including physical distancing and mask-wearing guidelines (stay tuned for more details).
• Air filtration / UV-C Purification: We have the highest MERV 13 filters available for commercial space. We have also invested in a powerful UV-C air purification system which kills pathogens and viruses before air is circulated through the HVAC system.
• Equipment Cleaning / Disinfecting: In between every session, our staff will clean and disinfect all equipment used. We have also replaced all cloth straps and handles with easy-to-clean vinyl straps. We will be moving to 50 minute in-studio sessions to allow for cleaning and a fluid transition of clients in and out of the studio.
• Hand sanitizers / soap dispensers: We’ve installed touchless foaming soap dispensers in the bathrooms - they work great! We’ll also have plenty of hand sanitizers located throughout the studio.
These are just some of the efforts we’re making to prepare the studio for you! We'll continue to update you on how things progress, and please reach out any time with questions!
Thank you for being part of our Center of Balance community – we’re looking forward to staying connected with you in all ways possible as we move beyond this pandemic!
- Karen, Tom and the Center of Balance team
PS: Spring is blooming at the studio - our orange tree is full of fragrant flowers and the studio orchid has a new bud growing. All very auspicious signs!