Are you a certified Pilates Instructor looking to join an experienced and supportive teaching team? Are you motivated and inspired to help clients move better, feel better and live healthier lives? If yes, we want to hear from you!
We are seeking fully-certified Pilates instructors who are committed to personal and professional development and would like to contribute and grow with us!
- Candidates are certified in Pilates equipment and mat, with a minimum of 2 years teaching experience. Training in CoreAlign, Franklin Method and/or Bodhi Suspension System is a plus.
- You are able to design programs and modify exercises to meet the needs of special populations (pre / post-natal, injury, athletes, older adults, etc) and work with common imbalances.
- You are competent to direct your clients’ programs and sessions with clear and positive communication, including goal-setting, encouraging homework and consistency of practice.
- You are capable to confidently teach Mat classes, group equipment, and private sessions.
- You are a team player, willing to collaborate together to best serve our clients and each other.
- To cultivate a positive connection with our studio, clients, and staff, we seek a minimum commitment of 12 sessions per week, and we also offer a full-time teaching opportunity.
- Teaching will be conducted onsite at our Mountain View studio and may also include your ability to Zoom from home.
- We have a particular need for evenings, Fridays, and weekend coverage.
We offer a very competitive pay rate, starting at a base rate of $45 per session with additional payment for groups and classes. Additionally, we offer a 401K Plan with company match for full-time employees, and Group Health Plan for full-time employees, plus liability insurance, sick pay and Worker’s Comp. We also provide free classes and discounted continuing education opportunities, plus regular staff workouts and in-services — all in a rich learning and fun environment!
About Center of Balance
Since 1997, Center of Balance has been a highly respected Pilates, movement education and Physical Therapy studio located in the heart of Silicon Valley in Mountain View, CA. Directed by Tom McCook, we have been a leading innovator in functional fitness and corrective exercise programs and teacher trainings. Our work features Pilates, CoreAlign, Franklin Method, Bodhi Suspension Training, Physical Therapy and Bodywork.
We have a talented team of instructors and therapists with deep experience, some of whom have been with us for well over 15 years! Our instructors are caring, dedicated and knowledgeable and committed to providing the best support possible to our clients. We are also a Pilates teacher training host site for Balanced Body.
What also makes our community so special and gives us the opportunity to do what we do best, is our wonderful group of clients who are eager to learn and create positive change!
In 2021, we have emerged from the pandemic to reopen our state-of-the-art 5,000 square foot facility as a hybrid studio, offering in-person and virtual sessions, or a combination of both. This flexibility helps us support our clients and student community from around the world who otherwise wouldn’t be able to join us!
Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and detail your experience / qualifications, your teaching availability, and why you'd like to be part of our team. Center of Balance is an Equal Opportunity Employer.